Savannah Ghostwalker Tour stands among the best ghost tours of Savannah.
During this tour, you will visit cemeteries, battlefields, and historic homes, which have incredible and frightening stories attached to them.
A professional guide will explain all the spooky stories and history associated with the locations you visit on this tour.
With this tour, you will discover some interesting mysteries and confront your fear of the unknown.
It will be entertaining and engaging, even if you do not believe in ghosts.
This article shares everything you should know before buying Savannah Ghostwalker Tour tickets.
AT A GLANCE
Starting time: 9 pm
Time needed: 2 hr 30 mins
Ticket cost: US$30
What to expect at Savannah Ghostwalker Tour
This tour, with its unique set-up, can be considered as one of the best ghost-hunting tours in Savannah.
The Savannah Ghostwalker tour is a limited small-group experience that takes you to the following locations:
- Madison Square
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Lafayette Square
- Chippewa Square
- The Old Sorrel Weed House Museum & Tours
- Wright Square
- Andrew Low House
- Oglethorpe Square
Your guide will shed some light on the haunted past attached to these locations and the events that led to their supernatural reputation.
The tour promises to reveal the city’s hidden tales of paranormal activity.
Ticket Cost (18+ years): US$30
Tickets for the Savannah Ghost Hunt tour
You can purchase the tickets for Savannah Ghostwalker Tour and Ghost Hunt online.
We recommend online booking because it has many benefits:
- You can save a lot of time.
- Online tickets tend to have exciting discounts so that you can save money.
- Booking in advance confirms your spot for your preferred date, as the Savannah Ghostwalker tour allows only 15 members per group in its tour.
- Another benefit of online booking is you don’t have to stand in long queues.
- Also, the immediate confirmation of tickets helps you avoid last-minute disappointments.
How do online tickets work
Go to the Savannah Ghostwalker Tour ticket booking page, select the preferred date and number of tickets, and buy them.
After the purchase, you will receive the tickets in your email.
You don’t need to get any printouts.
On the day of your visit, you can show your ticket on your smartphone to the tour guide and join the group.
- Make sure you will be at the meeting point at least 10 to 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Not available.
- Small Tour: Limited to 15 people.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant people, people with back problems, and those with heart problems or serious medical conditions.
- Restroom Access: No access during the tour. Use nearby facilities before joining.
- Parking: Available nearby.
- You should cancel your tickets at least 24 hours before your visit to get a full refund.
Meeting point of the Savannah Ghostwalker Tour
The meeting point of the Savannah Ghostwalker and Ghost Hunt Tour is Madison Square, which is only a short distance from the SCAD Museum of Art.
Address: Madison Square, 332 Bull Street, S/W Corner, Savannah, GA 31401, United States. Get directions.
You can reach Madison Square by bus and by car.
Buses 4 and 31 will take you to the Liberty & Whitaker EB bus stop, which is only 3 minutes from the meeting point.
The 7F bus will take you to the Liberty & Whitaker bus stop, which is only 4 minutes from the meeting point.
If you’re driving by car, turn on Google Maps and get started.
There are enough parking lots available near the meeting point. Click the parking option in the map for more information.
FAQs about Ghostwalker tour of Savannah
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Savannah Ghostwalker and Ghost Hunt tour.
You’ll visit haunted locations, including cemeteries, battlefields, and historic homes. The tour is designed to provide an unparalleled experience of Savannah’s ghostly history.
The stories shared during the tour are based on historical events, legends, and reported paranormal activity in Savannah over the years. The guides combine historical facts with ghostly folklore to provide a captivating narrative.
The tour is only for people above 18 years. It is not a family-friendly tour.
The walking distance is moderate, and participants should be comfortable walking for the duration of the tour.
The tour is unsuitable for individuals with significant mobility challenges, as it involves walking on uneven surfaces and navigating through historic areas.
The tour duration is approximately 2 and 1/2 hours. You’ll have the opportunity to visit multiple haunted sites.
Encountering actual paranormal activity cannot be guaranteed. The tour is designed to share stories and history related to haunted locations, but any personal experiences will be unique to each participant.