Key West is known for its sunny beaches and vibrant atmosphere and is also one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations.
But there is another side to this beautiful city.
Key West Haunted Pub Crawl Ghost Tour is just perfect for experiencing this island city’s dark side.
You will visit some of the most haunted bars and listen to the spooky stories, tales of murder, ravages of pirates, and many more on this ghost tour.
This tour is exclusively for adults (21+ years), as it involves drinking and pub crawls.
You do not have to deal with kids and their drama throughout the tour. So get your buddies and chill.
A professional guide with impressive story-telling ability and knowledge of paranormal activities will lead this tour.
And remember, without a good guide, ghost tours are nothing.
You might have seen the sunny side of Key West already, but what about the spooky side that comes to life after the dark?
This article shares everything you should know before buying the Key West Haunted Pub Crawl and Ghost Tour tickets.
AT A GLANCE
Starts at 8.30 pm daily (closed on Sundays)
Duration: 2 hours
Ticket cost: US$27
What to expect at the Key West Haunted Pub Crawl Tour
Your Night-time adventure begins on Greene Street, where you’ll meet your local guide.
As a memento of this expedition, you’ll receive a souvenir T-shirt, marking the start of your haunted pub crawl.
You’ll visit the Hard Rock Café, which occupies a former mansion with a tragic history.
This bar is more than just a place to enjoy a drink; it’s the perfect setting for chilling tales.
Visit Captain Tony’s Saloon, one of Ernest Hemingway’s favorite watering holes. Interestingly, it once doubled as a morgue.
Your guide will share other creepy and chilling stories woven into the island’s history.
Key West Haunted Pub Crawl and Ghost Tour Itinerary:
- Duval Street
- Audubon House & Tropical Gardens: A Tragic Tale
- Capt. Tony’s Saloon: Home of the Original Morgue
- Tattoos & Scars Saloon: The Scene of Infamy
- Curry Mansion Inn: The Widow’s Walk
- The Artist House: Home of Robert the Doll
- Hard Rock Cafe: The Only Haunted Hard Rock Cafe in the World.
The fascinating tales associated with these locations add an extra layer of intrigue to your adventure.
These narratives offer a glimpse into the hidden, dark side of Key West that often escapes the ordinary tourist brochures.
You’ll also know about the mystery behind Key West’s former name, Cayo Hueso, which translates to ‘Bone Island.’
Tickets for the Key West Haunted Pub Crawl Tour
You can purchase the tickets for the Haunted Pub Crawl of Key West Tour online. Offline tickets are not available for ghost tours.
We recommend online booking because it has many benefits:
- You can save a lot of time.
- Online tickets tend to have exciting discounts so that you can save money.
- As the tour is quite popular, tickets sell out quickly. So, booking in advance confirms your spot for your preferred date.
- Another benefit of online booking is you don’t have to stand in long queues.
- Also, the immediate confirmation of tickets helps you avoid last-minute disappointments.
Ticket Cost (21+ years): US$27
Tourists under the age of 21 are not allowed on this trip.
How do online tickets work
Go to the Key West Pub Crawl & Ghost Tour ticket booking page, select the preferred date and number of tickets, and buy them.
After the purchase, you will receive the tickets in your email.
You don’t need to get any printouts.
On the day of your visit, you can show your ticket on your smartphone to the tour guide and join the group.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Available
- Tour strength: Maximum of 25 travelers
- Travelers should have moderate physical fitness level
- We do not recommend this tour for those with heart problems and serious medical conditions
- Dinner and other beverages are not included in the ticket price
- Near public transportation
- If the tour is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour is stroller accessible and service animals are allowed
Meeting Point of the Tour
Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Museum is only a short distance from the meeting point.
You can reach it by bus or by car.
The bus stop Whitehead & Greene St. (Bus No: DL) is only a few steps away from the meeting point.
Take LKS bus to reach Caroline & Duval bus stop, which is only 2 minutes away from the meeting point.
If you’re driving by car, turn on Google Maps and get going.
Also, there are enough parking lots available near the meeting point.
Note: Sometimes, finding a parking space can be difficult. We recommend public transportation or an Uber for a seamless journey.
FAQs about the Key West Haunted Pub Crawl Ghost Tour
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the Key West’s Top rated Ghost Tour.
The Key West Haunted Pub Crawl and Ghost Tour is a unique 2-hour evening tour combining a bar crawl and spooky storytelling. It takes you through Old Town Key West to visit bars in haunted mansions and a former morgue while hearing eerie tales from a local guide.
The tour combines history and hauntings, providing an educational and entertaining experience that shares genuine historical stories with a supernatural twist.
Yes, the minimum age for this tour is 21 years, and a photo ID is required for participation.
Yes, the tour includes stops at various bars, including the Hard Rock Café, Captain Tony’s Saloon, Tattoos & Scars Saloon, and The Artist House.
The tour is wheelchair accessible, making it accessible for participants with mobility challenges.
The Tour limits the group to 25 people for a more personalized experience. This small-group setting allows for a more intimate and engaging experience.
Also, explore The Dark side of Key West Ghost tours