Take a twilight stroll in Savannah’s shadowy squares. Learn about local legends, house hauntings, and old Gullah traditions and superstitions.
This Savannah Ghost tour is owned and operated by paranormal research, occult studies, and local history enthusiasts.
This is not your typical tour, and you may encounter paranormal activity.
The psychics and paranormal sensitives who serve as guides enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences with the public.
Join us to witness strange occurrences in Savannah’s oldest neighbourhood.
Paranormal researchers meticulously compile stories gathered from local residents and visitors.
Believers and sceptics are both welcome.
If you’re lucky, you might even hear the ghosts of Savannah calling out to you.
What to expect at the Ghost Tour?
Highlights of the Savannah Ghost Tour
- On this guided ghost walking tour, take a creepy stroll through the city, one of the most haunted cities in the United States.
- Travel through the shadowy squares of the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the United States, at one of two evening departure times.
- Discover local legends, house hauntings, and even the odd exorcism, along with Gullah traditions and superstitions, as some are practised today.
- It’s an enthralling, spine-chilling adventure.
- In this Ghost Tour, take a nighttime stroll through Savannah’s historic district.
- Hear terrifying stories and legends from the past and present.
- With the help of a knowledgeable tour guide learn about old superstitions and traditions.
Ghost Tour schedule
Savannah Ghosts and Gravestones Tours start at dawn.
The tour starts at two-time slots daily: 7.30 p.m and 9.30 p.m every day.
This ghost tour led by a local historian allows you to explore the paranormal side of Savannah.
Where does the Ghost Tour start?
The departure point and the return point are the same as below:
Johnson Square, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Historic District North Address: Johnson Square (Congress and Bull Streets)
The Ghost Tour tickets
Purchasing tickets online can save money and avoid last-minute disappointment.
You are recommended to book the tickets as soon as possible based on high demand.
Adult ticket (15+ years): US＄25.55
Child ticket (7-14 years): US＄10.22
Infant ticket (0-6 years): Free
Tourists of all age groups are permitted on this trip.
How long does the Ghost Tour take?
On this 1-hour 30 minutes tour, you’re sure to find something that piques your interest.
Choose between two evening departure times. Begin this ghost walking tour of Savannah’s Historic District at Johnson Square, a small, stately park with a historic monument, benches, pathways, fountains, and shade trees.
The town’s historically significant buildings are concentrated in one of the country’s largest National Historic Landmark Districts.
In the 1700s, the Savannah Historic District served as the seat of colonial government.
It was the site of Georgia’s first reading of the Declaration of Independence.
Learn the reason behind the origin of the superstition in Savannah.
Also, you will learn why is it regarded as one of America’s most haunted cities. As you will be learning more from the tour’s knowledgeable local guide.
Is the Savannah Ghost Tour worth it?
In 2022, we will be celebrating our 26th anniversary!
Come on a nighttime stroll through Savannah Ghost Tour, considered the most haunted city in the United States, if you dare.
Take a guided evening tour through Savannah’s historic colonial district and learn about old Gullah traditions and superstitions.
This eerie ghost tour takes you back in time, from haunted houses to exorcisms, and reveals the ghost sightings and hauntings of modern-day Savannah.