A good ghost tour in London will reveal all its secrets and unknown stories, and the Ghastly Ghost Walking Tour can be your choice.
The royal family, double-decker buses, and bangers and mash may be London’s most well-known attractions, but every city has a darker side.
You will explore some of the city’s most iconic and haunted locations on this tour.
Find out which of the castles of London are still said to be crawling with spirits on this ghost tour.
London has witnessed many fantastic, magnificent, and unusual events and some downright terrifying ones.
The Great Fire, Jack the Ripper, and the Plague are all historical events that have had peculiar effects on the city.
It also has many stories of ruthless crimes, midnight monsters, devilish demons, etc.
A professional and passionate guide will lead the tour to enhance your evening filled with scary tales and strange locations.
This article shares everything you should know before buying the Ghastly Ghost Walking Tour in London Tour tickets.
AT A GLANCE
Starts at 8 pm everyday
Time: 2 hours
Ticket cost: from £20
What to expect at Ghost tour London
Discover some scary sights and apparitions on a ghost-walking tour of central London at night.
An informative guide will take you through dimly lit streets and alleys while sharing stories of London’s hidden past.
Tales in this ghost tour are not well known to many people yet.
So be one of those few people who have seen the darker side of a great city by participating in this tour.
The tales of crime, murder, and mayhem will entertain you throughout the night, and some might even haunt you for long.
You will pass by some of the top landmarks on this 2-hour tour, which includes St. Paul’s Cathedral and others.
Finally, remember to capture photos of major landmarks and watch for possible apparitions.
Tickets for the Ghastly Ghosts Tour in London
You can purchase the tickets for London Night-Time Walking Ghosts Tour online.
We recommend online booking because it has many benefits:
- You can save a lot of time.
- Online tickets tend to have exciting discounts so that you can save money.
- As the tour is quite popular, tickets sell out quickly, so booking in advance confirms your spot for your preferred date.
- Another benefit of online booking is you don’t have to stand in long queues.
- Also, the immediate confirmation of tickets helps you avoid last-minute disappointments.
Ticket Cost (7+ years): £20
How do online tickets work
Go to the Ghastly Ghost Walking Tour in London ticket booking page, select the preferred date and number of tickets, and buy them.
After the purchase, you will receive the tickets in your email.
You don’t need to get any printouts.
On the day of your visit, you can show your ticket on your smartphone to the tour guide and join the group.
This ghost tour led by professional Guides allows you to explore the unknown side of London.
- Make sure you will be at the meeting point at least 10 to 15 minutes before the starting time
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Not available
- Tour strength: Maximum of 15 travelers
- Near public transportation
- You should cancel your tickets at least 24 hours before your visit to get a full refund
- Photography is allowed
- We do not recommend this tour for pregnant travelers, people with back problems, and those with heart problems or serious medical conditions
Meeting Point of the Tour
The meeting point of this tour is only a short distance from the Tower of London.
You can reach it by bus, by subway or by car.
Buses 15, N15 will take you to the Great Tower Street (Stop TU) bus stop, which is only 3 minutes walk from the meeting point.
Circle & District line services will take you to the Tower Hill subway station, which is only 4 minutes walk from the meeting point.
If you’re driving by car, turn on Google Maps and get going.
Also, there are enough parking lots available near the meeting point. You can check by clicking parking option in the map.
FAQs about Ghastly Ghost Walking Tour in London
The Tour begins at 8 pm every day of the week. Visitors are advised to reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier than that time.
There is a minimum requirement for this Tour to operate. If the number is not met, your Tour will be rescheduled, or you will get a refund.
There are no limitations of any kind on this Tour. However, those who enjoy tales of hidden history and historical locations and those looking for a good, affordable time pass activity in the city will love it. It’s also great for active travelers, as it involves walking.
Unfortunately, the Tour is not wheelchair accessible, as it involves walking, steps, stairs, and uneven ground.
The Tour allows a maximum of 40 travelers so that you can enjoy the experience with a small group of fellow adventurers.
The Tour is meant to be an entertaining activity for travelers. Though it has some potentially scary stories, the Tour is not that scary.
Children below seven years are not allowed on this Tour for safety reasons and a better experience for adults.
Is the Greater London Ghost Tour worth it?
The tour is worth for the following things it offers to travelers:
- On a ghost walking tour of central London at night, you’ll learn about creepy sightings and terrifying hauntings.
- Follow an educated walk through London’s dark streets and dramatic passageways while hearing frightening tales of the city’s secret history.
- London’s ghost tour pass through scary alleys and darkened streets.
- Hear terrifying tales from an engaging guide.
- Take pictures of important sites and potential supernatural beings.
- See the city like never before, and get to know about those things which many in this city do not know yet.